A diverse group of trained healthcare professionals work with our residents throughout the treatment program. Teton Peaks staff is trained in cultural sensitivity and the treatment program is individualized to allow for population diversity.
- Clinical psychiatrist meets with each resident at least weekly.
- Trained psychiatric technicians are on staff 24 hours a day.
- Case managers assist therapists with treatment plan updates and discharge planning.
- Certified recreation therapists and technicians facilitate groups and outings.
- Masters-Level therapists meet with each resident for weekly individual, group, and family therapy sessions.
- Program leaders assist with delivering treatment services and facilitate treatment groups seven days a week.
- Occupational therapist works with individuals and groups, providing life skills education and treatment for sensory processing issues.
- Registered nurse provides 24-hour nursing care.
- Secondary education and special education educators teach junior high and high school level course work.