For more additional admissions information, please call (208) 227-2159.
- Adolescent girls ages 12-18.
- Girls who have a primary psychiatric diagnosis, including, but not limited to, post-traumatic stress disorder, psychosis, depression, anxiety, mood disorder, and low-level substance abuse.
- Girls who may be experiencing self-harm/suicidal thoughts; emotional dysregulation; family, peer, or social issues; and addictive behaviors.
- Girls who are assessed as intellectually, cognitively, and emotionally able to benefit from residential treatment.
- Girls who have emotional, mental, or behavioral problems that cannot be adequately treated in the existing home or school environment.
- Girls who have not responded to other intensive therapeutic interventions such as outpatient care or acute hospitalizations.